Wednesday, October 05, 2005

wednesday

3RF's

- I'm having a really difficult time finishing off my 101 things to do in the next 1001 days... seems that i'm not as ambitious as i thought. (either to finish the list or to do anything in the next 3 years!)
- i think i'm going crazy. i'm actually enjoying group work (mostly)
- libraries make me happy. i love the studious air and quiet nap inducing atmosphere.

I LOVE MY MCNAB KIDS! they're awesome, adn i'm so excited to go back and work with them everyday. It just about broke my heart when 3 diff kids asked me the same question: "are you staying?" and when i said yes, "forever??". I guess i really underestimated how much people come and go from their lives, so its kinda nice to be a semi - constant for them.

anyway, i should MOST DEFINATELY be doing my assignment right now.. so i should go before my beloved aforementioned group mates start to stalk and possibly inflict bodily harm on me... :)

cheerio

1 comment:

Marlene said...

hey lady! thanks for the call the other day!.. it was awesome to chat with you. at the moment i should be doing homework but i'm following your example and blogging instead.. ahahhahahahahah