Wednesday, March 02, 2005

VOTE FOR EVAN

Vote for Pedro. I mean Evan. Vote for Evan if you're a U of S Student! He will rock as vp academic affairs. He actually wants to help you out.

my.usask.ca



you might even score yourself one of the "evan" buttons. All the cool kids have one after all.




In other news, not much has been happening around here that's new and exciting... but i am over my bronchitis, which makes me VERY happy. I passed it onto my mom tho' and now she has severe bronchitis veering towards pnemonia. OOPS> i feel REALLY bad about that.
Work is going well, i think i'm enjoying it again due to my little snowboarding hiatus. I think every thing is alot better with a hiatus. Although i quit youth officially, i have discovered that i can still keep coming mostly to Jnr high - i am able to skip without issue if i can't make it, but i'm going to come as much as i can. i really love them!! Also we're playing night games at the church on Saturday night, so that should be alot of fun. Alos we have a whole lineup of cool stuff happening at C&C - murder mystery nights, easter egg hunts, waterslides and retreats, so i'm pretty pumped about the next 2 months.

well, i'm going to go watch some american idol, so i'll love you and leave you with this great quote from HHGTTG... seems to sum up my blog pretty nicely actually :)

"There was a point to this story, but it has temporarily escaped the chronicler's mind."

~ Carie

1 comment:

Smaj said...

lovely
hhgttg apr 29.. oh yeeeeeah..

vote for carie.