Friday, March 25, 2005

some strategies for stress

LOL - i always forget how much i love the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy until i find some more arbitrary but wonderful quotes.

Here are some ways to survive the crazyness of life:

"'... then i decided i was a lemon for a couple of weeks. I kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic.'
Arthur cleared his throat, and then did it agian. 'where', he said, 'did you... ?'
'find a gin and tonic?' Ford said brightly. 'I found a small lake that thought it was a gin and tonic, and jumped in and out of that. At least, I think it thought it was gin and tonic.'
'I may', he added with a grin that would have sent sane men scampering for the trees, 'have been imagining it.'

(its definatly an option for amusing yourself for a couple of weeks, but i'd lay off on the grins tho'... we all know how hard it is to find a good sane man. Besides. it might make you seem a little loopy.)

"He stood up straight and looked the world squarly in the fields and hills. To add weight to his words, he stuck the rabbit bone in his hair. He spread his arms out wide. 'I will go mad!' he announced."

well. i have no other suggestions for now. Maybe lay off the left over green beer too. I'm sure it can't be that good for you ;)

~ carie

PS: Happy Easter. I sort of feel that its not really Easter yet, seeings as i had to work today and didn't get to go to the Good Friday service. I'm going to try make mass tomorrow with Batty and Tank, so maybe i'll be able to focus a little more then.

No comments: