Wednesday, March 09, 2005

SO'Aniversary


Image hosted by Photobucket.com WOW! Its really hard to believe that we've been here officially 5 years now. Our anniversary was on the 17th of Febuary, so i always notice that, and its a little bit harder every year as i realize that i'm forgetting my family. How is that possible? I feel like a  terrible person to be able to "forget", not in a literal way, but to have a growing sense of detatchment. Its so tragic to me since our family has always been so close, and i really love them so much. I just can't help it since they seem so far away and separate from my life at all. Ugg. life sucks sometimes.

  Talking about moving to Canada, something really weird happened today. At youth there was this guy wondering around in his 50's. He looked really familiar, so i thought i'd just bumped into him at church before. Turns out he was the guidance councellor at Murray AND the very first Canadian I ever spoke to after we moved to Canada (apart from my relatives).  We stepped off the plane at 12:30am and my mom had us in his office at Murray at 11am that day. Weird huh?

Anyway, enough ramblings for one day.
My heart goes out to all you TCK's.

~ catnip. (its my new selected internet name. thought it suited me well today ;) )

No comments: