Monday, December 19, 2005

Mr Brightside.

Wow, I'm definitely in a blogging mood tonight... 3 posts in 4 hours.
This is one of my favourite songs of 2005. I'm not even really sure why i like it so much. I REALLY liked it once i saw the music video. I'm sorry its a little, um, sketchy for my sensitive readers, but i LOVE it. Its like the whole of Moulin Rouge in under 5 minutes. (QUICK COMMENTARY: I used to HATE MR and then i watched it about 12 times in 3 weeks - thats what getting stuck at camp for 2 weeks by yourself will do (for more background on this weird reflective period of my life, feel free to track down other posts from Sept 2004 or see the one below...). But the moral of the story is familiarity breeds addiction!))
PS: if i was an English major, maybe i'd read into the title and connect MR with MoulinRouge... huh, huh, huh???

3 comments:

the-everything-club said...

I love that song! I stand by everything I said about The Killers when that album first came out. Hot Stuff is definitely a classic.

the-everything-club said...

I mean Hot Fuss. I've embarassed myself. I'm going to leave now.

caricature said...

its all good = i love that album too!