Monday, December 19, 2005

home


do you ever drive and imagine home, except you imagine the wrong place? Sometimes when i try to think about the house i lived in before this one, all i can imagine is my home on collins rd in PMB. I don't know why - it happens esp. when i've been on a road trip somewhere and i'm coming back into toon town. But its happened a couple of times, and its kinda freaky. maybe i'm just weird. i think i need to get my head checked out someday.
ANYWAYS - point of this all is that i've been feeling pretty homesick (really more nostalgic than homesick) for PMB, so i was looking up all sorts of crazy things on the internet.
SINCE i love flags, stamps, shields, crescents, etc..., here is the Pietermaritzburg crescent:


PIETERMARITZBURG / UMGUNGUNDLOVU
Motto: Umgungunhlovu.

THERE WE ARE: PIETERMARITZBURG. (TRY SAYING THAT FAST 3 TIMES). I HAD A WHOLE LONG THING ABOUT PMB, ITS HISTORY, ETC, ETC, BUT IT WAS BORING ME HALF TO DEATH, SO I FIGURED NOBODY ELSE WOULD WANT TO READ IT... BUT WITH ALL THAT FACINATING HISTORY UNDER MY BELT, I THINK ITS JUST ABOUT TIME FOR BED (yawn).

No comments: