Sunday, December 04, 2005

Jingle tills, budget's killed, lalalalala...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
YUP - its definately THAT time of year again. I really need to go get my christmas pressies. Don't get me wrong- i love buying Christmas presents for people - in fact i usually invest some time and try and make something little, but i HATE HATE HATE walking the malls in search of SOMETHING (anything) that will do. it just doesn't seem like the right motive somehow.



But i should get on my crafty bandwagon and start making some cool stuff. Hmm.. nothing inspiring has hit me yet. The last 2 years hit me right in the middle of studying. AHA! that's probally the problem. i just haven't started studying yet ;) I've been distracted... hehe - you know who you are!



well, back to being UNdistracted! (The music plan just needs objectives for each lesson and then i'm DONE DONE DONE!) YIPPEE!



CT

2 comments:

Evan said...

thanks carie, but i am taken you know.

caricature said...

... but there is always hope!

(haha- kidding... ANNNA -SERIOUSLY! JUST KIDDING! DON'T KILL ME)