Tuesday, December 06, 2005

1 down, 4 to go.

kinda sucked at the rhythmic side of the music exam today. ironic since i should understand rhythms better than most. prob explains my sucky drumming skills. ah well. at least i'm a recorder player extrodinaire. only prob is the only people willing to pay for my recorder skills are trying to make me stop and go away. i could prob do pretty well in front of random business'... hehe.


Dad and Gran (oh come on dad - give us a smile!)


At the Festival of trees: wow! I wish i was in any way artistic! Some of those are amazing!! Here Nix and I are kissing Frosty. Need somebody to kiss at this time of year! Hehe.



AJ and Nix admiring the beauty of the trees around them. Ah. Shiny lights!
The girls (minus Nix) at the festival of trees.
Where i spend most of my life: the Education building. At least Amanda and Leanne make it bareable... Too bad we've run out of time for adventures!

2 comments:

Smaj said...

Aww.
You and your family are so beautiful.

ixrwq

caricature said...

awwww... thanks!