Wednesday, November 30, 2005

DON'T WANNA DO HOMEWORK!

i really really really really really really really really don't feel like doing homework. Unfortunately, my assignment for tomorrow is not going to do itself. and the stupid psych paper is DEFINATELY not doing itself. Heck the rest of my group isn't even doing it. BAH. it really isn't the group - its just hard co-ordinating all of our efforts. i dunno. I CAN'T WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS! if i can get this silly music unit plan done for monday AND the psych paper, i'll be done handing crap in until JAN 4th - at the very soonest!! Oh wait. AFTER i hand in my Foundations paper on the 9th. ah well. it will soon be done :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My assignments pretty much do themselves.

Anonymous said...

sucker

caricature said...

hehe... i think i need your assignments. ;)