Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Exciting week

it has been a very fun week - lots of playing, not a lot of sleeping and lots of good times. I've had the opportunity to work out at Allen all week, and its been a blast! I'm really going to miss them next week. Who knew that i'd actually like grade 2/3?? The last time i taught that age group was when i was 13. I also got my new glasses today... they're a very weird choice for me - way more funky than i was planning, but i really like them :) Not that i figure i'll be wearing them too much in public, you'll have to be extra special to see them for real. (no prob there - mel already is!)
BUT its going to be a SUPER long week - i finish off here on friday, then i have first aid/ CPR C all day sat and sunday, and a crap load of homework to catch up on for monday. EEK. guess i should stop blogging and start doing homework huh?

anyway -
lovies.
C

PS: the sheaf issue is going to the human rights commission - a little overboard?? I think so. I mean, ok - offended... but really?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well...if you don't want to be taken before the Human Rights Commission, don't break the Human Rights Act. It's not too hard to avoid it. I think they screwed up hardcore, and deserve a bit of slapping around before they go back to being an unimportant half-assed student newspaper.

caricature said...

fair enough...
c