Tuesday, September 27, 2005

so my dad thinks i'm on pot....

He might actually be right, sadly. I forgot (literally) that it is my birthday on Sunday! I was talking to my sis and relaying messages from my dad to her and he said "its your birthday" and i actually thought he was talking about her birthday... OOPS. is it a sign of getting older or just blonder?? Damn hair dye.

ANYWAY! The point of this little ramble is to invite YOU (if you're actually a person i know, possible love and actually like) to my birthday party - with a special guest appearance of my almost birthday-twin Evan Cole. (he thinks that i'm the guest, but its at my house, so CLEARLY HE'S the guest. Don't tell him tho'... i think he'd be sad.) Since EVERY good party needs a theme, we're gonna have a Pirate Pop - Luck (ie: bring - or steal- somebody else's pop or chips or something) and come party with us!

Some of us (no names mentioned) are going all out in the pirate gear, so feel free to come pirated up!
The whole Shindig is set to start somewhere around 7:30 at my house. If you don't know where that is, call or email me.

See you here!

No comments: