Sunday, September 11, 2005

Carpe Diem (part 2)

isn't it funny that God understands the intricacies of our brains before we even fully understand what we're saying or feeling? I finished typing up my blog entry below about 2 mins after i was supposed to be in church this morning. I walked into church to find that the theme for the message this morning was "don't waste your life". This is the verse that captured my attention:

"So be careful how you live, not as fools but as those who are wise. Make the most of every opportunity for doing good in these evil days. Don't act thoughtlessly, but try to understand what the Lord wants you to do." Eph 5:15 - 17

and then a corrolory verse:

"In everything you do, put GOd first and he will direct you and crown your efforts with success" Prov 3:6

Living for God and not wasting my life means living each moment for Him, in every circumstance that i am placed. Yes i miss Marlene and Keats and BC, and YES! God definatly has a plan and a reason why i'm in Saskatoon this year.

so i'm feeling way better now, thanks to my Father!
till later!!

1 comment:

Marlene said...

It's strange.. I've been struggling with the same things that you have, but I haven't really gotten the answers that you have. Your positive attitude is very encouraging. I miss you too.