Sunday, June 26, 2005

getting back to bc

so i've survived phase 2 of getting to camp. Get to airport. check. catch plane. check. meet up with cool SA roomie. check. now to figure out how to get back to keats. Ahh. the dilema.
On the upside, the wedding this weekend was fantastic and as fun as promised. A big highlight for me (apart from the cute soppy "i do's" of course) was the fire bowl, followed closely by the hour of dancing before shut down. It was good times. And now we have 2 Mrs Cole's at Emmanuel :)

I sure didn't get enough sleep this weekend however. I am so not a weepy girl, but my dad dropping me off at the airport today just about did me in. In fact i still look a little like a racoon - nice mascara smudges under my eyes making me look more like a stoner than usual.

Anyway, i've reached the point of ramble, so i'm going to make friends with my 2 new South African aquaintances. yippee!! They've just fed me a "chomp"! I haven't seen one of those in 5 years!

till next time!
carie

1 comment:

caricature said...

what the heck? BLOG SPAM?? I'm disgusted. i feel violated!