Thursday, May 12, 2005

STAR WARS NAMES!

I just found how to make my jedi name - i had totally forgotten this!!! LOL.
what's yours?

What's your Jedi name? To find out, take the first 3 letters of your first name then add the first 2 letters of your last name. That will be your first name. Next, take the first 2 letters of your mother's maiden name and add the first 3 letters of your home town. That will be your last name. My Jedi name is Carti Bepie. Have fun!

Thanks anna... way to have a star wars obsession :) I still need to see the movies someday... hmmm.

-Carti

PS: Are there any huge HHGTTG fans out there? If you are willing to take a towel with you, give me a call! (its the required level of commitment!!) I still haven't seen it and i'm dying to!

4 comments:

Mrs Allen said...

hey there sweetie :o)
hope camp is going well ;o)
20 days and counting yippeee beeg hug dear love debso wopie

Anonymous said...

jorga misas

Fenlore said...

Bryco Tasas

... I dunno if I like my Jedi name.

Anonymous said...

Chrmi Masas

I don't think i like mine it worked out to be sumthing different when Anna did it