Sunday, May 08, 2005

busy times

Wow, it has been a loooooooooooooooooong time since i've been online. REALLY LONG... we're talking since about the 26th of APRIL! I know! almost 12 days! So summary of events:

> moved into new house with Karla, Kristie, Shawnda and Heidi (the last 2 being summer res'.) I love my new house. Its so PRETTY :)

> Parents moved into their new home. Has an 8 man hottub in the back yard, so anticipate many good hottub parties at their house. I think they're lonely. They're actually excited by this idea... ;)

> Still haven't heard about the fall, but got offered another summer job. Oh, i hate decisions. I'm still going to Keats, but its really hard to turn down a good city job.

> Finally fixed the mirror on my car which has been broken since the poop truck incident at camp.. and now have a new dent on my car instead. Good going carie.

> My Grandparents' 50th wedding anniversary is today. My sis and i drove to PA to eat supper with them and then drove home. Hmmm at least it was for a good cause and loveable company... the food wasn't really worth 3 hours of driving. (well 2 and a bit really.) And it was really fun to catch up with AJ.

> Its mother's day tomorrow and i still haven't bought my mom anything for it. What to get? hmmm.

> My South African granny is coming for Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPEE! I love my granny!

> It has taken like 40 mins to catch up on the blog reading i haven't done in ages, and i really don't feel like writing comments on all of them. So hi everybody i haven't emailed in ages or seen online. I still love you and i'll post when ever i get a moment on my computer.

> i have a new email addy... if you email me at carie_timm@hotmail.com i'll send you my real address.

rock on.
carie

No comments: