Monday, April 30, 2007

more random stuff about me...

WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
nope - share my mom's name is my second name tho'.. my mom wanted to name me lorrie if i was a boy.. my dad objected. So its a good thing i was a girl - who knows WHAT i'd have been called other wise!

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
7 hours ago

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yes – it was better in high school.. damn computer has ruined my writing skills.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
mmm - salami

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
No. well - i take care of them all the time... so not biologically. but kinda, yes.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
of course!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT?
me?... noooooo....

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Nope - they whipped them out 2 days after my sister was born. Guess my mom couldn't deal with 2 wailing kids.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
YUP - have done!! Off the Bloukraans Bridge... i'd recommend it... crazyest 5 seconds of your entire life!!! Check out the highest commercial bungee in the world!!! http://www.faceadrenalin.com/


10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
ummm. don't really eat it.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Sometimes - drives my mom NUTS!

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
yup.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
ROLO!

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
their confidence level

15. RED OR PINK?
neither. maybe pink MARGINALLY more.

16. WHAT IS the least favorite thing about yourself?
ummm - eyes i think. Except it would be nice if they worked better~!

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST
My bestest best friends

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
decided to go the blog route - that way the people that care can read this... read on faithful fans!

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
jeans and no socks.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
mmm - just shared my little kid's rice crispies... didn't get time for brekkies this morning.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW
"Cars" movie

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
purple

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
freshly cut grass

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
my boss

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
sez rocks.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
one day cricket

28. EYE COLOR?
blue

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTActs
used to... ran out of money. so now i'm back to glasses (until i get less broke)

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
pasta

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
happy endings

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
watched "deja vu" yesterday - surprisingly good. (**not FANTASTIC** but good enough)

33. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Bright pink that says "i love nerds" - my only article of pink clothing!!

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
I'm a summer baby all the way through

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
both? hugs are universally nice. but i really like kisses!

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
cheese cake

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
meh-

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND
whatevs

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
in between books actually. NO MORE STUDYING FOR ME EVER~!

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
its just blue

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T. V. LAST NIGHT?
nothing

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
don't know...

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
don't really listen to either. a little before my time.

44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Canada or South Africa... guess depends which "home" we're talking about here...

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
i can touch my nose with my tongue.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
PMB

No comments: