Friday, September 22, 2006


Where has the time gone?? It is now the 22nd of September and life is a busy thing!! I have been at school at Rosthern Elementary for almost one month, and it has been a good time so far! I really like my class and the staff here, and i'm even getting used to getting up at 6:15 to get to school on time.... UGGG! Ah well, such is life. Now if only it would stop raining.
I am teaching Gr 5 -> 2 lessons a day - which has been keeping me pretty busy. Next we go to 3 lessons, then 6!! Eek! but i'm sure it will be ok. Its so nice to have an affirmation of what you're doing. Being out here really assures me that i am supposed to be a teacher, because i like it so much. The rest of the education program i'm not so sure about!

Anyway, i was taking advantage of a few minutes before staff meeting, so i should run. (YES! We get PD days!)

later,
C

No comments: