Saturday, August 05, 2006

So the COUNTDOWN begins... 10, 9, 8... YAY! I'm pretty excited! This is St Vincent - in the chain of islands near S America... It looks beautiful. We are going to do VBS for the first week, and services during the 2nd week, with a bit of beach time in between... yippee! I can't WAIT to be at the ocean again. Watched "Blue Crush" tonight... now i'm ITCHING to be in salt water. I'm actually homesick for KEATS.... I hope the summer is going well there. It's so odd being in the city for the summer - i think i'm going to try be out at the lake or ocean again next year - i just love it... we'll see what happens i guess.
I've moved (again) - this time in with Julia - I think we're going to have a good time together, and PLEEEESE: NO MORE MOVING! Ugg! I think i'm done with that for a while. Now just have to start thinking about Rosthern. But first i need to get through the boxes on my floor, a pile of laundry and important paper work. Will it never end?? I did get my Hep shot though, so chances are high that i will NOT die of scary tropical diseases whilst in St Vincent. (here's hoping!)

But i should go catch up on some beauty rest (not that i need it!) while i have the chance.

No comments: