Wednesday, February 08, 2006

stuff

so i realize that there has been a distictive lack of bloggerage in the last month since Christmas. I had really good intentions - i promise. Life just got a little crazy. i am SOOO looking forward to this spring break!
Ugg, i hate it where you get to a point in your life where you're just looking far enough ahead to know when you can take your next nap or have a weekend to catch up on all your work...
Don't worry - i'm not yet crazy, and relief is imminent, but i've got to the point where i'd rather just stay home by myself (and whoever happens to be a home or show up at my door) than seek entertainment or social engagement of any kind. I'm just to tired to care.

Rochelle and Marlene and Jill ... i love you guys to bits, and you've been on my list of people to email or call for AGES! i miss you so much.

Well, i should go. i definately did not get my paper finished last night, and i'm really wasting the next 5 minutes before i have to go do my PE lesson. At least its out of the way now. But i hope my fellow student teachers don't decide to do anything particularily strenuous with our arms.... i still hurt from doing weights last night with anna... ouch. i'm a baby i know. but it huuuuuuuurts!

anyways, if you're an attendee of EBC, be sure to check out the survey adn the comments, pretty interesting stuff.

Here is a link to the survey:
>
  • just do it!


  • cheerio...
    c

    No comments: